I am working with an independent Mid-Market Investment Bank specializing in UK based companies, looking to bring on Associates and VPs to join their M&A team in London to assist in the firm's continued growth. The role will be a growth hire as the team looks to build out its team in London.
If you are an Associate / VP level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background with a passion for the UK companies , this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisor)
- Mentoring and training Analysts and junior Associate level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts.
- Managing client relationships as the deal lead.
- Management and training of more junior team members.
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses.
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Between 3-8 years of M&A experience from a reputable Investment Bank, Boutique or a Big 4 M&A team.
- Demonstrable experience and interest in the UK M&A space.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
If you are an Investment Banking professional with a background in Tech that is looking to join a global and growing team, please apply