- Builds and refines complex financial models for company valuation purposes including discounted cash flow, comparable public companies, precedent transactions and leveraged buyout analyses.
- Performs financial analyses/modeling for a range of strategic and M&A initiatives.
- Independently manages analytic and research projects in support of business development and strategic initiatives.
- Conducts complex analyses on special projects to help determine whether it is economically beneficial to build versus buy appropriate solutions.
- Leads due diligence efforts for potential acquisitions, including coordinating with internal teams and the acquisition target's team fulfilling due diligence requests.
- Initiates appropriate research and analysis and prepares reports for internal and external projects.
- Supports strategy deployment process by providing analysis, assessment, and recommendations.
- Oversees and maintains deal pipeline, tracks market M&A activity, assembles internal updates, and creates deal review presentations for CFO, CEO and BOD.
- Ability to analyzing financial statements, trends, and projections for acquisition targeted clients.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and dive deep into different financial modeling and M&A transactions.
- Partner with operations, legal, and strategic groups within the firm
Requirements to be considered for the role:
- 2-4 years in Investment Banking, Private Equity, or Corporate Development role with proven M&A transaction experience
- Advanced financial modeling knowledge mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in finance-related field
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Living in Denver, Colorado or willing to relocate to the Denver area
Compensation for this role is determined based on internal salary ranges; market data/ranges; applicant's skills; prior relevant experience; certain degrees or certifications, etc. The salary for this position ranges from $125,000 to $140,000 with additional bonuses depending on experience.