M&A Director | Exciting Opportunity in London's Business Services, Financial Services, Tech and Healthcare Sectors
Our client is a leading Corporate Finance Advisory firm seeking an experienced M&A Director to join their team. As the successful candidate you will have at least 7 years of experience working on complex deals within one or more of our target sectors: Healthcare, Tech, Business services/Financial services.
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience (M&A)
- Minimum of 3 years of dedicated experience in your market sector
- A degree from a top-tier university (MBA preferred)
- Ideally ACA, ACCA, or CFA or qualified with a minimum 10 year's experience in financial or advisory institutions.
- Lead efforts in business development to identify and pursue new M&A opportunities and other prospects within your sector, while also supporting broader business development initiatives for the firm.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with key clients, gaining insight into their business objectives, and providing guidance on M&A strategies.
- Assist the project lead in guiding clients through the M&A process, ensuring high client satisfaction and delivering outstanding results.
- Take responsibility for critical transaction workstreams, encompassing deal sourcing, due diligence, financial modeling, valuation, negotiations, and client risk management.
- Ensure effective collaboration with other service lines within the firm to optimize opportunities with each client.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment that encourages professional development and growth within the team.
- Stay abreast of market trends, industry developments, and regulatory changes that impact M&A transactions.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today with your updated CV!