TMT focused Investment Banking boutique is looking to expand their Technology, Media and Telecommunications M&A team based in London with a junior M&A Investment Banking Associate.
My client is future-focused and works across high quality international deals. If you are a driven M&A Investment Banking Associate 0/1 looking to develop their career, this is the opportunity for you!
- Confidence to begin running and managing own projects
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Research and perform financial modelling, such as DCF models
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Bulge Bracket or Elite Boutique background preferred
- Experience in an M&A focused full-time Investment Banking role
- Passionate about TMT with some exposure to the sector
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Extensive Client exposure
- Opportunity to begin building and leveraging own book of business / clients
- Competitive remuneration
- Mentorship from Managing Directors who have worked on £20bn + transactions