Market Pricing Actuary
Salary: Flexible based on Experience
Company Summary: A global P&C insurance carrier in the U.S. offering both personal and commercial lines is looking to add to their actuarial team based in Boston. This is an opportunity to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing P&C insurance companies in the world!
The Actuarial Analyst will be a part of the personal lines pricing actuarial team and will be focused on developing and maintaining pricing models for personal auto and homeowner's products. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of P&C Actuarial experience and can come in and hit the ground running to help continue building out the Pricing Actuarial Team.
The Pricing Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Developing innovative pricing strategies for personal auto and homeowner's products.
- Working closely with the product management and marketing teams on implementing new products and increasing products profitability.
- Predictive modeling using SAS/SQL
- Building and maintaining actuarial pricing models
The Pricing Actuarial Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 2+ years of actuarial experience within the P&C insurance industry.
- Exam progression towards ACAS designation.
- Experience working with SAS or SQL.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry preferably within the property and casualty industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Amazing career progression
- World renowned Actuarial Student Development Program
- Actuarial exam support
- Work-life balance
If you are interested in the Pricing Actuarial Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.