A leading Proprietary Trading firm is looking to bring on a Middle Office Analyst to their team! This is a full-time, hybrid role based out of Chicago.
In this role, you will work with traders, back office, risk managers and clearing firms to address trade breaks, fee and interest mishaps, clearing and settlement issues.
- Perform daily trading activity, position & brokerage reconciliations in addition to P&L reconciliations for derivatives and securities trading activity
- Help with troubleshooting, development and maintenance of various automated processes pertaining to middle and back office work
- Complete ad-hoc requests and support other team members
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong in Excel including VBA
- Working knowledge of Python Preferred
- Experience with P&L reports and reconciliation