About Our Client
Our client is a well established, market leading broker who operate across a range of asset classes including commodities, equities, fixed income and ETF's. With multiple offices established across the globe they are continually looking to grow an expand and are now looking for a cross asset sales person to come with them on their journey.
About The Role
The role will involve using your existing client relationships and building new client relationships to maximise sales across fixed income, equities and ETF's. You will be expected to meet with client to understand their business needs and be able to offer a range of products as a solution.
- Broadening the depth of desk coverage and product offering with
- Cross-Asset Sales-Trading & Execution of agency order flow in both Equities and Fixed Income (under matched principal capacity) for Institutional client base.
- Actively market Equity and Fixed Income inventory to institutional customer base.
- Interact with clients and provide real-time coverage as part of a team.
- Assist in providing tailored solutions to deepen existing relationships, drive new client opportunities and grow profitability.
- On-board new clients, whilst managing, developing, and enhancing existing client relationships of the firm.
- Support the build out of the Cross-asset platform.
- Cross sell broader StoneX capabilities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 4+ years experience Trading / Sales trading, specialising in Cross-Asset coverage of Institutional clients in Developed markets.
- Have a proven track record of generating revenue without reliance on Research, Investment banking and Capital Commitment.
- Have a background in High touch sales-trading;
- Have a developed understanding of FIX protocol, algorithmic trading solutions, SOR and routing rules.
- Have a good understanding of the current regulatory environment and the impacts of regulatory change on the business and its client base.
- Have strong front to back Trade Life Cycle understanding and International settlement Knowledge.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication as well as customer service skills.
- Be proficient with Bloomberg and EMS / OMS Platforms for both Equity and Fixed Income Execution.
If this sounds like a role for you then don't hesitate to reach out today.