A large Fixed Income focused asset manager in California is looking to bring on a RMBS Analyst to sit in their LA office.
- Research position covering non-agency RMBS within a securitized products group responsible for $1B+.
- Work closed with portfolio managers to formulate strategy
- Analyze transaction collateral, assigning internal credit ratings, reviewing transactions, and conducting issuer due diligence.
- Communicate research to multiple PMs across the platform.
- Minimum of 4 years of non-agency RMBS research experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- A bachelors degree is required.