A leading hedge fund is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to their platform team in Chicago.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of the SDLC, working closely with developers to optimise the development process, implementing automation solutions, and building tools to increase developer productivity.
- Write code (Python) to monitor and deploy test pipelines
- Evangelise DevOps strategy within the firm
- Build and maintain AWS systems, and the firm's Kubernetes platform.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent field
- 5+ YOE as an engineer - must have experience as a Software Engineer/Developer previously
- Experience in building AWS solutions
- 5+ YOE writing Python code
- Previous Dev or SWE experience
This role must sit in the firm's Toronto office working in person 5 days per week.