My client is one of the top systematic quant funds coming from New York. Over the past 30 years, they have expanded heavily across the US, Europe and Asia with several asset classes and products as well as having invested heavily in their proprietary technology and infrastructure. They are now looking for someone to join their Singapore team as a platform support engineer for their trading platform.
As a platform support engineer, you will be responsible for...
- Providing L1 support for production issues, requests and alerts
- Investigate and solve these issues, or escalate if necessary
- Work collaboratively with the development team for deployment
- Automate processes and workflows
The platform support engineer will need the following requirements...
- Experience supporting trading and post-trade systems
- Scripting skills in either Python, Bash, Shell, Perl etc
- Experience with automating processes in large scale environments
- Skilled in supporting applications in a Linux environment
If you are interested, feel free to apply below and we will get in touch!