A Leading Crypto Market Making Firm in New York City is actively seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager to join their team. Committed to innovation and excellence, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of strategy performance in the Digital Asset market to lead and optimize our crypto market-making strategies.
- Implement and optimize market-making strategies for enhanced trading performance.
- Oversee risk procedures, ensuring the integrity and security of the trading book as well as utilize risk analytics to assess and mitigate potential portfolio risks.
- Collaborate with quantitative researchers, developers, and traders to enhance strategies.
- Analyze portfolio performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular reviews of trading strategies to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- 2+ year track record of live strategy performance in cryptocurrency trading.
- Deep understanding of market-making strategies within the crypto space.
- 5+ years of experience trading in house at another Hedge Fund or Proprietary trading firm.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a relevant field.
- Extensive experience in cryptocurrency trading and market-making.
- Proficiency in industry-standard trading platforms, programming languages (Python, C++) and tools.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks related to cryptocurrency trading.