I'm currently partnered with the Head of Quantitative Strategies at a $20bn AUM, systematic hedge fund based here in NYC. In the last year, the systematic business has on boarded a number of tenured Portfolio Managers from rival firms who have succesful track records trading and managing money at a high scale.
The business's primary focus is in US and Global equities but is open to seeing strong candidates with Futures, Commodities, Options, Fixed Income, and FX backgrounds as well.
- MS or PhD in a STEM field from a reputable institution
- 6+ years working as a quantitative trader or researcher in a systematic environment
- 2+ years in a seat owning risk and managing money
- Strong communication skills
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++, or other compiled languages
- Successful track as a Senior Quant Researcher/Trader or Portfolio Manager
Please apply in to the job posting and I will reach out to get in touch shortly after!