A global alternative asset management company ($30+bn AUM) that invests in both opportunistic real estate private equity and credit across the U.S. and Europe is looking to bring on an Associate Asset Manager to their team.
The Associate Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the funds various real estate equity and credit positions across all asset classes and major joint venture partnerships.
- Overseeing dispositions, recapitalization, and re-financing of existing assets along with assisting in the underwriting and due diligence of potential acquisitions
- Making sure capital projects are completed on time and within budget
- Reviewing and negotiating letters of intent, leases, purchase and sale agreements, loan agreements and other contracts.
The Associate Asset Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 6-10 years of investment banking or private equity/credit real estate experience
- Experience across both equity and credit preferred
- Transactional experience across a variety of markets/asset classes
- Knowledge of legal agreements, joint venture agreements, management agreements and purchase agreements recommended.