An alternative asset management firm with $10B AUM that invests across direct lending, real estate, private equity, and structured credit is looking to bring on an associate or senior associate. The firm uses a deep fundamental research process to target attractive risk and reward scenarios.
The Associate/Senior Associate) will be responsible for:
- Conducting fundamental analyses of investment opportunities across a variety of industries
- Managing and closely monitor portfolio investments
- Working closely with senior management on deal teams
The Associate/Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Relevant previous experience in private equity, IB, credit, management consulting
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong academic performance from a top university
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong financial modeling
If you are interested in the Associate/Senior Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.