We are representing an independent, non-bank fund finance lender, exclusively focused on providing Fund Finance loans to the private capital market. They have innovative methods for General Partners borrowing experience, by removing traditional banking constraints and introducing technology-led processes that minimise borrowers' operational burden and legal administration. They have over 20+ years of fund finance experience and proven track record originating, structuring, underwriting, and managing over €5bn of Fund Financing transactions.
- Structuring of subscription finance and portfolio leverage lending transactions
- Creation of internal credit proposals for new and existing transactions
- Working with ING Risk to seek approvals for new transactions
- Reviewing and monitoring receipt of client reporting information
- Monitoring and management of team exposures to investors, sponsors, geographies etc.
- Responsibility for ensuring that limits are correctly booked in ING's loan systems and reflected in other FF records on closing of new transactions
- Ad-hoc tasks relating to internal audits and requests for information/analysis from Management.
Key Skills and Requirements
- 2 - 5 years of relevant professional experience, private equity / private credit or management consulting
- Appropriate academic background (BSc / MSc in economics or similar)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong interest in digital economy and understanding of relevant business and financial models
- High degree of initiative, commitment, and motivation.
- Preferably knowledgeable in Subscription Line Financing and Hybrid Facilities
If the role sounds of interest, apply now!