An extremely active lower middle market investment firm is seeking an Private Credit Senior Associate and Vice President to join their team in Tampa, FL. This private equity/credit firm has multi-billion assets under management and is looking to expand their Tampa office! The Private Credit Senior Associate/VP will be a critical member of the team, being hands-on with all aspects of the investment process from market research and due diligence through to deal execution. This role offers the opportunity to grow within the firm and learn from accomplished investment professionals & ex-founders.
The Private Credit Senior Associate/VP will be responsible for:
- Structure and negotiate the acquisition and disposition of various types of investments
- Work directly alongside executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Participate in committee discussions around potential investments and strategic initiatives
- Due diligence, valuation analysis, and the negotiating of contracts and other agreements
The Private Credit Senior Associate/VP should have the following qualifications:
- 2-10 years of Investment Banking, Private Equity, Private Credit, or Corporate Banking experience
- A passion for collaborative growth and a hands-on, entrepreneurial approach to investing and business growth
- Solid modelling and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with a strong GPA
- Experience within healthcare, industrials, technology, consumer/retail, logistics, or related field
If you or anyone you know may be interest, please apply now!