A leading Private Equity firm based out of Charleston, SC is looking to add an Associate to their team. They are currently raising a new multi-million fund which will be north of $250 Million - which they will use to complete a target of 15+ investments. They look to invest in companies within the Healthcare Tech and Healtcare Services sectors and will be incredibly active this upcoming year. In this role, you would get to see all aspects of the investments process, while having the opportunity to grow within the firm long term.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
- Supporting portfolio companies throughout the investment period
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in the healthcare space