I am currently working with a firm lower middle market firm in Los Angeles, CA that is looking at bringing on an Associate to the team in 2024. This generalist firm with over $1BN in AUM is rapidly growing, and this constitutes a great opportunity for mentorship, long-term growth and endless learning possibilities.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Cover potential deal opportunities while evaluating a target's potential for investing
- Perform extensive financial modeling to evaluate target companies through LBO analysis
- Acquire first and secondary research in respect to a target's industry
- Engage with third-party due diligence providers
- Present investment findings with detailed transactions, companies, and industries
Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field from a top university - High GPA's are a plus
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking at middle market or elite boutique investment bank
- Industry experience in either consumer, retail, distribution, manufacturing or business services
- Proficiency in financial modeling, financial due diligence, forecasting
- Strong modeling skills in LBO models
- Strong ties to the Los Angeles area
If you or someone you know is looking for their perfect buyside opportunity and is ready to be the jump, please do not hesitate to apply now!