Title: Private Equity Associate
Company Summary: A private equity firm is looking to add to their New York team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's investment strategy across a range of industries while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders.
The Principal will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Principal should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience (Investment Banking or Consulting)
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!