Company Summary: A private equity firm is looking to add an Associate to their New York team! This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within an established firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities in the Business Services & Industrials space.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of investment banking and/or relevant private equity experience
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.