An extremely active and quickly growing Private Equity firm based in Atlanta, GA is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their tight-knit team. Having seen incredible success from their current investments, the firm is looking to continue scaling their platform. This position offers the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of hands-on exposure across the consumer and health & wellness spaces. This is a career-track position so also offers the opportunity for long-term growth.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
- Taking point on due diligence processes
- Monitoring and evaluating existing investment portfolio
- Assisting the team with operating / portfolio company work
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 4 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market or lower middle market bank OR consulting experience with a top management consulting firm
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as consumer / health & wellness