Product Manager - Leading Inter-Broker Dealer - Hybrid NYC ($130K - $185K)
One of the world's largest and successful Inter-Broker Dealers are looking to bring on a brand-new Product Manager to their Energy & Commodities solutions group. The firm was established in 1971 and since then has risen to a global powerhouse in their industry.
This firm are primarily focused on providing liquidity and data solutions into the top financial institutions across the globe while also maintaining their competitive advantage from a technology perspective. Their man goal is to become the leading electronic market infrastructure and information provider on the street.
As the Product Manager, you will be tasked with an exciting set of responsibilities that will see you working cross-functionally across the business as well as directly with clients while you help to achieve their goals or solve any issues that are relevant to you and your team.
Additionally, you will be sitting within the Energy & Commodities group where you will primarily support new data opportunities. You will also be maintaining a strategic 5-year rolling plan that will be distributed across the Americas region which you will be assigned to.
Finally, you will be tasked with procuring data from all new broking desks within the region and maintain all external publication of data.
Their main office is in NYC and this opportunity will require 2-3 days a week in the office.
- Procure data from all new broking desks in assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a strategy plan for the Americas
- Manage periodic Data Inventory Assessments
- Pre-trade discovery
- Attend group and industry events and conferences and be willing to travel both regionally and internationally
The Ideal Candidate Posses:
- Proven product management experience in financial services and bringing revenue generating products to market
- Understand the use of OTC data within the Energy & Commodity and financial markets, including the instruments required for the various businesses
- Understanding of the Energy & Commodity market data industry, including services provided by exchanges, Price Reporting Agencies (PRAs), data vendors, IBDs and other ISVs
- Ability to review large complex trends of financial and customer data and drive solutions to improve P&L and customer service
- Comfortable working within strict time-frames and schedules to deliver effective solutions
If you feel you are a good fit, don't hesitate to submit your application today!