Selby Jennings is exclusively working with a quantitative investment firm looking for a strong Python Developer with a DevOps mindset to come and join their team. This firm's highly innovative business model is the only of its kind within the finance industry, so you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds within finance.
Job Responsibilities include...
- Design and implement a low-friction Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that meets audit and regulatory requirements
- Build systems for monitoring data accuracy through automated data validation and anomaly detection
- Support and expand the regression testing infrastructure on production code and data
Key Qualifications include....
- Must be an expert in Python programming
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and design and testing best practices
- Strong understanding of distributed systems