Quantitative Analyst - Options Market Making - C++/Python
A client of ours is looking for an elite Options Market Making Researcher/Strategist to help drive profitable options trades. They are a Prop Trading firm specialized in OMM and invest significant human capital in to Technology in order to maintain a competitive edge in Technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quantitative research on large data sets and statistical signals
- Working alongside the multi strategy team which accounts for 40% of the firms risk
- Performing quantitative analysis on large data sets, and building predictive models that can add value to the trading process
- Statistical research related to a bottom up investing philosophy
Candidates should possess:
- 3+ years of experience working for a leading options market making desk
- Programming knowledge in a variety of different languages
- Must have a current visa (H1B / Citizenship / Green card)
- Internship experience is looked at positively
- Good communication skills
Compensation for this role is very competitive, with a base + bonus incentive.