Title: Quantitative Developer
Compensation: $150k-$200k base salary + discretionary bonus
Summary: A Tier 1 global hedge find is looking to bring on a Quantitative Developer/ Analyst to work alongside the Senior PM and assist with the built out of their trading infrastructure.
- Build screeners for global convertibles that normalizes prices across regions, currencies and particular tools.
- Assist in planning and building front end tools to allow analysis of historical databases.
- Develop and manage a database, perform data analysis and derive analytical reports.
- Assist and collaborate with Senior PM on the full investment process.
- Degree in a quantitative filed and strong technical skills.
- Proficient in Python and C++
- 5+ years of experience working as a Quantitative developer/ Analyst.
- Experience working with global convertibles or options.
- Experience building pricing tools and screeners in the converts, options or credits space, building quantitative tools for research.
- Experience with SQL and managing databases.