They are looking for a senior Quantitative Developer or Strategist who is an expert in Python development and has strong knowledge of either C++ or Java programming as well. This role will entail being involved with the further development of the firm's Equities Algo Trading Platform and Execution Platform, as well as looking to continually analyze trading performance to be able to optimize executive and assist in signal generation. Knowledge within any asset class is suitable and any experience working within Equities is a plus. This is a fantastic opportunity to join in with a highly technical and competitive buyside trading team!
- Develop and implement core improvements to the Trading and Execution infrastructure, including execution optimization, TCA, trading tools, etc.
- Conduct signal generation and trading performance analysis to be able to assist further in systematic strategy development
- Communicate directly with researchers, traders, and other technologists to be able to understand system improvements that need to be conducted and to effectively communicate trading performance information
- Demonstrate exceptionally strong programming skills in Python, and one of either C++ or Java
- 4+ years of industry experience within electronic trading, signal research, or quantitative development working within trading and execution platforms
- Ph.D. or Master's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or another quantitative field
- Exceptional communication skills to be able to interface with researchers, traders, and technologists