A leading Algorithmic Trading firm is looking for a Quantitative Developer to join its team in Zug to focus on the Crypto & Digital Assets space.
- Develop predictive models and mathematical algorithms to enhance automated software.
- Write code and create systems for complex data and processes.
- Work on a mix of technical and practical tasks to optimize trading strategies.
- Support traders by identifying areas for improvement.
- Design, test, and implement new strategies.
- Adjust existing strategies.
- Perform data analysis to understand the market and trading performance.
- Build tools to automate processes.
- Project duration can vary, and you have the freedom to approach it in your own way.
- Master's degree or PhD in maths/statistics/quantitative finance
- Excellent knowledge of mathematical modeling.
- Programming experience - Python and/or C++
- Interest in trading and digital assets.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work independently.