I am currently working with a $40BN AUM Hedge Fund in New York that is currently looking to expand one of its systematic Equity trading teams by bringing on an experienced Quantitative Developer under a Senior PM within the business.
They are looking for exceptionally strong developers to collaborate with the PM and researchers as to develop and maintain the research framework and trading platform for the group. This individual will need to have experience working in a systematic trading environment utilizing both Python and C++ to develop market data feeds, research models, optimized simulations, execution frameworks, and analytical tools for the PM team to utilize for global equity trading strategies. This is a great opportunity to join and grow a high performing Equity PM team and work closely alongside a successful SPM from a developer perspective.
- Assist the PM team in regard to developing, implementing, and maintaining the research and trading frameworks to support systematic equity trading
- Partner with the PM and researchers to develop research models, optimized simulations, market data feeds, execution frameworks, and analytical trading and research tools
- 3+ years of experience within a Quantitative Development within a systematic trading or financial markets production environment
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Python and C++ programming to develop market data feeds, infrastructure, and tools to support trading and research
- Experience working within systematic trading systems and execution frameworks