Quantitative Portfolio Manager (Mid-High Frequency, Equities, Fx, Futures)
A Multi-billion AUM multi-manager platform is looking to allocate newly-raised capital to an additional 5 portfolio managers following on from the New Year. The fund are looking for profiles with strategies in either Equities, Futures or Fx.
They provide one of the best PnL cuts on the market, and virtually unlimited technology support throughout a number of offices in Europe including London, Paris, and Zurich. They are well-established, therefore have readily accessible capital whenever it's necessary and as portfolio's continue to scale up in size.
You'll be given a huge amount of autonomy in how you run your strategies and team, provided that you have a strong track record of at least 1.5years.
- Advanced STEM degree (MSc/PhD)
- Minimum of 1.5 years of strategies being traded live.
- Strong track record, generating >$5m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 +
- Proven Strategies in Equities, Futures or Fx markets.
- Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimisation, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management