A successful prop trading client I'm working with are looking for a senior quantitative researcher to work on strategies within their equities asset class, and build out their systems and optimise their trading strategies. This is a very technical environment in which they're looking for a strong background utilising C++ and python.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate models in the equity or future markets
- Continuously improve trading models and modeling techniques
- Explore new trading ideas by analysing market data
- Execution Research, Alpha Research, and Optimisation Experience
- Masters or PhD in quantitative field (i.e. Physics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Proficient in C++ and Python (ML experience is a plus)
- Ability to work collaborative across a growing team