A New York based proprietary trading firm is looking to hire a Jr. Quantitative Trader to join its core trading team. The firm specializes in deploying high frequency and short-term systematic strategies trading liquid products across US, EU and Asia markets. The company has a very entrepreneurial culture that fosters collaboration among peers, while offering the ability to take ownership of trades.
- Analyzing market data to generate actionable trading ideas in the HFT/MFT space
- Work directly with the Founder, and lead engineer to implement and productionize strategies
- Build and develop trading tools, perform large scale analysis, and manage PnL
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science & Maths degrees are preferred)
- Proficient in Python and relevant packages (C++ exposure is a plus)
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team and fast paced environment
- Desire to work in a nimble trading group and start-up culture