A globally influential proprietary trading firm is actively looking to hire a hungry and driven individual to their Trade Support Interest Rates team as a Specialist.
The firm is among the industry leaders in trading asset classes such as Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, FX, and cryptocurrency while being facilitated by the most up to date technology that is available to complete trades.
The Trade Support Rates team is responsible for trade support responsibilities, working closely with the Risk and Tech teams to correct trading issues, oversee trade flow from E-Trading platforms, and complete reconciliation processes for FX, Exotics, and associated currencies.
- Trade Capture and Position Management:
- Ensure accurate trade capture and record-keeping.
- Manage positions and monitor inventory continuity on a daily basis.
- Perform front-to-back reconciliation of trade life cycle events for Equities, Equity, OTC , Bonds, Bond Futures, Listed Options, and Interest Rate Derivatives
- Perform live and end-of-day (EOD) position reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Identify and investigate any discrepancies or breaks in positions
- Reconciliation of Risk PnL
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 4 - 6 years' experience in an Interest Rates support function
- Knowledge of Interest Rates, Fixed Income Products and Derivatives, US Government Bonds, Exchange Traded Futures/Options, Interest Rate Swaps
- SQL/Python/Power experience
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Experience in process improvement