- Evaluation of Real Estate Investments across Europe and across all sectors
- Assist in the accumulation, organisation, and analysis of materials during active due diligence
- Assist with the origination, underwriting, financial modelling and execution of the deal.
- Prepare market research on general partner sponsors and on holders of private real estate investments.
- Assist with other portfolio management needs related to existing investments.
- Assist in the documentation of investment analysis.
- Ability and confidence to source and voice own investment opinions
- London-based role.
- Candidates looking for roles in Milan, Italy are also welcome to apply
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a top private equity/ investment management firm.
- European languages helpful but NOT essential.
- Strong financial modelling skills (advanced)
- High-level attention to detail
- Strong written and spoken communications