Our client, a premier real estate private equity firm with over $3bn in assets, has exclusively retained Selby Jennings to find an asset manager to join their healthcare/medical office asset management team. The leadership team is highly regarded in the industry and the firm itself is well known for revolutionizing the asset classes they focus on. Medical Office is a necessary piece of the below requirements.
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience within asset management or acquisitions covering medical office
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, Real Estate, or Accounting)
- Knowledge of ARGUS Enterprise is preferred, and strong Excel modeling skills required
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical and organizational skills; strong oral and written communication
- Desire to pursue a career in finance and commercial real estate, ideally demonstrated by work experience and/or internships