- Partner with Portfolio Managers, Investment Analysts, and the internal technology team in order to design and implement tools that enhance investment processes, data analytics, and portfolio reconstruction.
- Create actionable and informative reporting that highlights business trends and opportunities relative to improvement.
- Build data visualizations and customized analysis that incorporate internal and external data.
- Collaborate with Quant Coverage, Technology, and other internal functions in order to support investment professionals.
- 3 years of experience within Python and SQL
- Bachelor's degree in relative field with 3.7 or above GPA
- Strong background within the financial industry
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and investment professionals
This is an immediate hire, and the team is looking to interview as soon as possible.