- Responsible for the daily monitoring and reporting of Market Risk across all funds.
- Expected to lead monthly risk committees to the entire business, attended by the senior partners.
- Carry out ad hoc analysis across risk and for the PM's, answering any questions or concerns surrounding the funds and new products.
- Tasked with new product design, carrying out detailed analysis and continued development of the models across all funds (old/new), products and risk associated to the platform.
- Working closely with portfolio managers, communicating your findings in a non-technical manner for complete understanding and coherence.
- Tasked with advising the senior partners on setting risk limits and recommending ideas for the design of the risk control mechanism.
- Sitting on the investment committee, you will be expected to approve all new trades and business activities.
- A Master's degree in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, or other science disciplines
- Proven track record sitting within a Risk Manager position with a strong knowledge across the emerging markets, covering credit, FX and Rates.
- Strong Fixed Income and FX markets background, with the ability to apply your knowledge across the fund.
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating your findings to both a technical/non-technical audience, including senior management, external investors and PM's.
- Strong quantitative background with the ability to carry out and in-depth analysis.