Rust Developer - Greenfield Trading Platform
Global Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund
Salary on Application
We are currently seeking a Rust Developer to work with our client, a global multi-strategy hedge fund, as they build an automated trading platform in Rust. This is a greenfield project, a unique opportunity to be exposed to all the aspects of the business: data ingestion, high-performance processing, features and modelling, portfolio and risk management, live execution, and post-trade analysis.
As a Rust Developer, you will be responsible for a range of tasks, including:
- Designing the architecture of the system and its components
- Implementing the system in Rust and Python
- Developing high-quality code and tests
- Integrating the system with the rest of the platform
- Collaborating with your peers to ensure the best software development practices are followed
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 1-4 years of experience working with Rust
- Solid Computer Science knowledge (at least several of the following: standard algorithms, high-performance code, concurrency and multi-threading, systems architecture, numerical programming)
- Smart, eager learner, open to new challenges
The following skills are required for this role:
- Computer Science
- Standard Algorithms
- High-Performance Code
- Concurrence and Multi-threading
- Systems Architecture
- Numerical Programming
Our client is a leading financial services organisation committed to the best software development practices. They are a small team of knowledgeable passionate individuals, fully open to hybrid working, committed to the best software development practices (CI/CD, code reviews).
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to this posting with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.