Are you an actuary looking for a new challenge that will open up a path to quick career growth? Look no further!
My client is looking to add a Senior Actuarial Analyst to the team. This will be the first actuarial hire and will be reporting directly to the C-Suite. This person will wear multiple hats and need to have the ability to thrive in a versatile environment as they work with Medicaid, Medicare, and Commercial products and this person will eventually get to build out the actuarial program there. A Pre-ASA or ASA looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with the company is welcomed and they are happy to assist with exam support.
What you'll be responsible for…
- Actuarial filings
- Coordinate between external consultants and internal staff
- Support and consult on internal budgets
- Assist and review work of Financial staff when needed
What you'll need to be successful…
- 3 or more SOA exams passed
- 3 years of experience in the health insurance industry
- Experience with Excel, SAS, SQL
- Strong analytical skills and experience with medical claims trends, reserving, forecasting, and pricing
What sets my client apart…
- Great culture and benefits package
- Career growth opportunities
- Will offer exam support