We are looking to add actuaries to a growing team. This company is a small consulting firm that focuses on some traditional actuarial work, health economics, data science projects, and value-based care.
There will be many technical and innovative projects to work on so we are searching for someone who can pull their own data and be able to tell a story with it. This company is people-first and boasts a great culture. They are willing to train and have a very high retention rate. They are looking for people to jump in and grow with the company.
What sets my client apart:
- Technical and innovative projects to work on
- Remote work environment
- Excellent compensation package & benefits
- Great WLB
What an ideal candidate looks like:
- Strong technical skills (SQL, R, SAS, etc.)
- Great communication skills
- Exposure to modeling
- ASA or working toward ASA