Sr Actuarial Analyst
Company Summary: A top Property & Casualty Insurance Company is looking to add a Sr Actuarial Analyst to their growing team. This company has grown to become an industry-leading insurance provider. They are looking for a candidate to work on commercial lines pricing with only a few years of actuarial experience and good exam progression.
The Sr Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Commercial lines pricing; commercial property, general liability, auto liability, etc.
- Maintenance and development of pricing tools
- Prep state filings
- Assist in predictive modeling
The Sr Actuarial Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in math, actuarial science, or financial related field
- 0-3 years actuarial experience
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with SAS, R, SQL, etc.