A leading healthcare provider has a new opening for a Senior Actuarial Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to apply predictive models, research healthcare industry trends, and develop executive-level presentations.
- Review and model medical claims and membership data received from external partners
- Analyze drivers of program performance and communicate results to leadership team
- Apply actuarial underwriting principles to value-based contracting efforts
- Bachelor's degree in actuarial science, business, mathematics, statistics, or related field of study
- 2+ years of health actuarial experience
- 3+ exams passed towards ASA