We have a current opportunity for a Senior Associate fundraising support professional on a permanent basis. The position will be based in New York and cover the firm's suite of private alternative investment products (private credit). This is an urgent search, so for further information about this position please apply today!
- Support the firm's sales, fundraising, and client service success.
- Answer investor questions and write responses to RFPs and DDQs.
- Maintain the CRM and ensure content is reviewed, updated, or retired on a recurring basis.
- Become a subject matter expert within Private Credit.
- 3-10+ years in investment management, finance, or related.
- Prior experience writing or contributing to RFPs/RFIs/DDQs is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office suite.