A leading real estate private equity fund (c. $40bn AUM) are looking for a Senior Associate to join their Capital Markets team in London. The ideal candidate would have strong real estate/equity financing experience in order to fulfil all financing related activities.
- Assist senior management with all financing related activities for clients of the PE group.
- Develop and maintain lender relationships.
- Collect information from the acquisitions/asset management teams in order to prepare loan requests.
- Evaluate loan quotes.
- Lead the loan closing process alongside different teams in the firm.
- Reviewing loan documents and ensuring they are compliant/consistent with term sheets.
- BA in business, finance, economics or related field.
- Prior experience in real estate finance or equity investment analysis.
- 3-5 years experience within a corporate banking/PE or debt broker.
- Strong financial modelling skills, including ARGUS.
- Detail orientated and self-starter.