One of the nation's largest brokerage's is looking to add a Senior Claims Consultant to their claims and risk team. They are looking for someone to handle complex claims from tiers ranging small to large, in addition to overseeing and managing a portfolio of Property and Casualty accounts. The ideal candidate will come from an extensive property and casualty background with specific experience in workers compensation.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Maintain and distribute Agency Claims Log, Large Loss Reports, and Litigated Claims Reports
- Assist and work directly with the Claims manager for VIP clients and service standards
- Manage a portfolio of P&C Accounts
- Update EPIC with new & ongoing claims information
What you'll need to be successful...
- Property and Casualty Experience in multiple lines, specifically workers compensation
- Possession of all licenses required by the State Department of Insurance
- 7-10 Years combined Insurance claims experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment