An International Banking Group is hiring a Senior Enterprise Risk Officer to help lead the US Risk Function in their New York office.
This individual will wear multiple hats across risk stripes, supervise 3-5 specialized risk analysts, and report directly to the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer for the US business.
The bank is looking for someone with broad experience and executive presence to join this team and help lead from the front. Experience in enterprise and/or operational risk is ideal, and supporting experience in a market, credit, or tech risk function will be very helpful as well.
The bank handles trade finance, treasury services, and commercial/corporate lending out of the US office for clients looking to business in Africa and Europe. This is a big role for someone looking to take the next step toward becoming a CRO.
- Develop, implement, and enhance the enterprise risk framework
- Work closely with the US C-Suite on risk policy changes and exceptions
- Design and develop new risk metrics across different business lines
- Identify and mitigate emerging risks domestically and internationally
- Supervise and mentor the growing risk management team
- 10+ years combined risk management experience (Enterprise, Operational, Market, Credit, IT/Tech Risk, and/or Audit)
- Leadership and management experience strongly preferred
- Experience with correspondent banking, commercial lending, or trade finance strongly preferred
- Authorization to work in the US without any visa transfer/sponsorship