- Work closely with senior management and private bankers to provide high-value services to HNW/UHNW clients.
- Engage with clients directly, manage a portfolio of clients, and develop a strong relationship with them.
- Provide investment solutions and create investment plans based on the client's interests, goals, and objectives.
- Stay up to date with the latest market trends and collaborate with senior management for macro views and market insights.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience, being an active producing IA/IC in a Private Bank or MFO. Proven track record of achieving sales targets and generating revenue.
- Strong understanding of Multi-Assets, Client Portfolio Management, and Asset Allocation.
- Experience in covering either APAC, NRI, Middle East, or International markets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)