Operational Risk Manager
What You'll Do
You will play a fundamental role in continuously growing, improving, and embedding this Control Framework in the organization. You will be a facilitator in the identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of operational risks, and will support the Local Management Board in making risk-based decisions.
The outreach of your role will be the entire organization, as you will be interacting directly with people across all departments. Our flat structure makes it easy to work in this setup and enables you to quickly build a network and immerse yourself in our culture.
The content you will manage is also covering all areas of the business, so it's almost guaranteed that no day will be like the other.
You will be empowered to contribute directly, deliver your best work, and shape your role as you develop further, because we don't want to hire you just to tell you what to do, but so you can also tell us what should be done.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the Risk and Control Assessment processes, interacting with various stakeholders across the entire organization. Supporting all departments with the identification and measurement of appropriate KRIs;
- Facilitating the Incident Management process, understanding incident data, designing and collecting statistics, analyzing trends, and sharing relevant information with the Local Management Board, other offices, and Global Risk;
- Documenting and safeguarding the quality of the Control Framework;
- Increasing and improving the Operational Risk and Control awareness within the organization.
What You'll Need
- A keen interest in financial markets, trading, and technology is a must;
- An analytical and investigative mind with a good eye for detail;
- A pro-active, assertive, and results-driven attitude;
- An academic degree in Economics, Finance, STEM subject or equivalent;
- 0-5 years of experience in a similar role and sector;
- Project management skills, hands-on mentality and stakeholder management qualities;
- Solid interpersonal skills, a proactive mindset and an eagerness to continuously improve;
- A strong affinity for technology and data handling where experience with SQL, Python and/or VBA would be considered a distinct plus;
- Knowledge of Risk Management, Trading or Compliance is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally in English.