I am working with an established Investment Life Insurance Company currently fund over half a million retirements nationwide. They have an established headquarters more than 25 years and now maintain over $57 billion in assets. Lately they have been expanding their growth and have a headquarters in New York.
The role they are looking to fill is a Senior Risk Reporting Analyst where it would sit under the CRO. This is a role that is responsible for managing the risk reporting function and assess any risk exposures and reporting analysis. The main priority is to enhance risk reporting capabilities and support the business objectives and long-term sustainability.
- Works on any ad-hoc risk reporting and analysis on a wide variety of risk, liquidity and capital-related topics.
- helps build out strategic initiatives with analytics platforms and reporting tools
- Support quantitative reporting needs of other risk functions (ALM, Derivatives, Asset Risk, Liquidity
- Risk, Operational Risk, etc.)
- Develops effective controls for data, data quality metrics and governance for new initiatives.
- Builds data visualization and reporting to measure and monitor economic capital position and risk
- Proactively identifies opportunities to optimize outcome for risk initiatives.
- Enhances risk culture and risk framework by helping stakeholders to improve effectiveness and
- efficiency through reporting.
- Experience in a life and annuity company preferred.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point needed; PowerPoint is a plus.
- Understanding in risk reporting, analysis and visualization in the insurance industry.
- Analytical skills: ability to research and analyze financial data.
- Work on reporting deadlines, and multitasking work flows.
****** THIS ROLE IS FULLY REMOTE *****