Selby Jennings is exclusively working with a top Investment Bank to build out a new team within their Global Funds Services division. For this team, we are sourcing a Software Engineering Team Lead to own the design and execution of the team's greenfield initiative. This greenfield project is an internal framework that will support over 12,000 users, which will be core for the firm's growth and future. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best software engineers in the world in a highly meritocratic culture that rewards high performance.
- High level of experience leveraging C#, .NET and MS SQL
- 6-12 years of software engineering experience in the financial services industry
- Strong exposure to Microservices Architecture
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience building and deploying Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Proficiency in using libraries such as Angular or React
- Technical leadership/mentorship is nice to have
Unfortunately, this client is unable to sponsor visas at this time.