- At least 10 years of experience in application development and architecture in Microsoft environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in Cloud Development, with a strong focus in Azure.
- Experience with Power BI, Power Automate and Azure based DLP strategies.
- Familiarity with OpenAI
- Expertise in security protocols, particularly SFTP and HTTPS. Also, familiarity with cryptographic algorithms and strategies.
- Design/ implement effective data warehousing solutions for business intelligence and reporting.
- High level of security for data transfer and storage, with strong focus on SFTP and HTTPS protocols.
- Lead the design and implementation of complex data-centric applications within Azure.
- Stay up to date with latest developments in Azure and cloud technologies, like OpenAI for constant innovation.
- Implement and manage Azure Data Loss Prevention (DLP) strategies to protect information.
- Manage Azure AD for secure identity and access management.
- Develop reports and dashboards using Power BI and automate workflow using Power Automate.
- Wear multiple hats from design to occasional "helpdesk" assistance.
- Learn the intricacies of the business while helping design it from the ground up.
Compensation and Location
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package with experience. This is a Full Time Position located in Charlotte, NC or Bermuda.
- This role requires In office time. Flexible with hybrid schedule, but not remote.